I’m Francisco Caballero, a product-minded software engineer.
I’ve specialized in building complex systems that combine technology, sustainable operations, and finding the right people to support transformative processes that align with business outcomes.
If you want to build lasting foundations, I can help orchestrate technical strategies.
For the last 20 years, I’ve worked with companies of all sizes, primarily start-ups. I learned a few things as a 6x founding member of more failed than successful ventures.
- Owning business results is about getting close to the problem and the people.
- Effecting change is hard, and maintaining progress is critical to success.
- Delivering consistently is more important than executing fast, but you should do both.
- Execution without strategy is a waste of time.
- There is always a way to simplify, lead by example, and keep things simple.
- Managing and hiring people is the key to unlocking potential, not judging performance.
- The best way to learn is by doing, and the best way to teach is by sharing.
- The best way to grow is by helping others grow.
- Businesses are born and die every day; you can sprint or run a marathon; that’s the choice.
- If you outlast your competition, you win.
- The hard part of your job is what is not seen by others.
Get in touch
You can find me on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Github where I share learnings and stuff I’m building in public.